Monday, November 14, 2016

I'm at my own pace

Being a slow (read: lazy) student in a professional major among hardworking students sometimes makes me feel small, but most of the time, the more I hear stories of people taking accounting professional certificates, the more I'm sure that I don't wanna go near to any of that. I know the outcome will be promising. Splendid job, huge salary, high position. But none of that attracts me. At least not yet. Not now that what I want to focus is finding myself, what I can do, what I can't do. I don't wanna be judged with the ability to answer hard ass accounting questions within three hours. I got my midterm results last week. I failed it, as usual. I got 39/100 when there are students who actually scored 99/100. But I'm actually proud of myself because I used to get 15% and below for my midterm exams. How did I pass all four stages of accounting, I don't know. God is really generous. Whatever it is, all I want is to progress. I'm at my own pace, I'm my own pace.



No comments: