Friday, August 26, 2016

Distance


After years of being in an ldr, I can proudly say that I'm strong enough to fight the feeling of missing him and not seeing him for a year. I think I'm strong enough to convince myself that all the time not spent together is for our best, that everything I don't get to do with him is to teach me to be independent. And that distance won't mean as much if two hearts belong to each other. But being strong doesn't mean you won't feel insecure. Being strong doesn't mean that others won't try to harm your relationship. And being strong doesn't mean that there won't be any doubt...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saya sayang girlfriend saya <3. huhu
xoxo

yg benar,
bf yg kurang perhatian

Anonymous said...

Still takde reply :(

Saidatul Fadzilah said...

"Kurang perhatian"

Anonymous said...

haha betul saya kurang perhatian :(

Saidatul Fadzilah said...

Sbb awak yg tak bagi perhatian kat saya